Monday, January 01, 2007

 

More please

When Maggie wants something she points at it and says more. I guess she associated us asking her "do you want more?" or even just saying "more?" and then giving her food into more meaning that she gets some. She has even expanded this from just food to other things as well, mainly the phone. I don't know if she really wants to talk to people on the phone, but I do know that she at least wants to play with the phone when she points and says, "more" (or more like "muh"). I felt that this needed to be chronicled.

She also says please now! Christopher says it, "pwes" or something along those lines, I'm not great at phonetics. If we are giving her something that she really likes I try to have her say please. It's been great knowing she's already got a manner or two!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?